Hillandale is one of the region’s most stunning garden properties and the perfect backdrop for any special event.
Hillandale Garden is located at Yetholme, NSW. A spring fed stream meanders through the garden creating a beautiful body of water that adds a contrast to the sweeping grassy hills and large trees surrounding property. A 120 metre long herbaceous perennial border is a spectacular feature of the garden and it reaches its peak during late Summer and Autumn - the perfect time to celebrate a wedding or special event on the property.
- Marquee that seats up to 80 people
- Fairly lights throughout marquee
- Multiple on site ceremony locations for non-church weddings
- Water, garden and sweeping countryside views
- Preferred caterer options with food and beverage packages catering to a variety of tastes and budgets
- Angullong wines from the cool climate region of Orange. Options include red, white, Sparkling and dessert wines.
- 40 kms from Lithgow and 77kms from Katoomba in the Blue Mountains
- Featured in Country Style Magazine, The Sydney Morning Herald, Central West Lifestyle, Blue Mountains Life and the book, Dreamscapes by Claire Tackacs.