Burnbrae is one of the oldest wineries in Mudgee and means “the brook at the foot of the hills”. This perfectly describes their picturesque location.
Burnbrae Vineyard, located only 11 kms from Mudgee, features exceptional wines, stunning garden, lawn and lake areas. Beyond the garden and courtyard, lies the Winemaker’s Cottage a charming two-bedroom cottage which completes their gorgeous package.
- Space for a MOJO marquee that seats up to 280 people.
- Red, white, rose and cuvee wines plus dessert wines and their own larger. Select from award winning wine varieties including sauvignon blanc, chardonnay, pinot gris, cabernet sauvignon and shiraz.
- On site catering kitchen.
- Cottage accommodation for up to 4 guests.
- Multiple on site ceremony locations for non-church weddings.
- Located 13 minutes from Mudgee on Hill End Road.
- Cellar door for pre or post wedding brunch or pizza lunch.
- Lake & vineyard views.
- Food and beverage packages catering to a variety of tastes and budgets.